The Loft Recording Studios are located in the beautiful, quiet little town of Bronxville, New York. We are only 30 minutes from mid-town Manhattan.
The Loft was founded in 1968 as a children's film and theatre center. We believe that the wonderful, creative energy shared by the kids, the staff, and the audiences left an imprint. It is what gave the Loft its good, warm feeling.
Over many years, The Loft evolved into a music and recording space. We have been fortunate to host a great variety of talented recording artists from many genres. This has added to the welcoming, creative vibe here. Please take a look at our client list.
We offer three very comfortable, sunlit, digital recording studios. Each room has several isolated live areas and individual headphone mixes. We have a talented group of recording engineers ready to work with you and we can also assist you with production and programming.
- The Loft is now home to three recording studios (A, B and Z), two record companies (SRP and Berger Platters) a graphic arts business (Blackbird Creative Services), and two music production companies (Syndicated Rhythm and Hemberger, Inc).
- Pro Tools in every room
- Genelec 1031A, 1092 subs and Yamaha NS-10 monitors
- Neve Prism series input and EQ modules
- LA2A and LA3A compressors
- Compex, Joe Meek, and dbx compressors
- Ear tube Eqs
- Lexicon PCM 81 and 91 Effects units
- Neumann, AKG, Beyer, Shure, Sony, Sennheiser, Lawson microphones
- Vintage guitar & bass amps